Professional Clad Stainless Steel TITUM™ Nonstick Essential Pan, 3.5-Quart
Push culinary boundaries with cookware innovation by equipping the kitchen with a Hestan ProBond Stainless Steel TITUM Nonstick Essential Pan with Lid. ProBond Professional Clad Stainless Steel 3.5qt essential pan is handcrafted in Italy using a tri-ply body and responsive pure aluminum core for optimum performance, maximum durability, and fast, even heat distribution. The rounded bottom allows for ease of cooking when crafting family-sized meals and it’s versatility makes for the perfect all-in-one pan.
Finished with Hestan's exclusive TITUM nonstick system, this versatile family pan features a 5-layer system consisting of 3 layers of PFOA-free nonstick reinforced with diamond particles, anchored to the pan with durable titanium plasma technology. Rims are flared for precision pouring, while the ergonomic handle is secured with flush rivets to provide a firm, comfortable hold when cooking or serving. This durable essential pan is dishwasher safe for a quick cleanup and oven to 500°F for stove to oven cooking.
- Sealed Rims - Encased with stainless steel to prevent dangerous wear and tear. They are 100% (truly) dishwasher safe forever, with no sharp edges ever.
- Flush Rivets - Chef-inspired flush rivets, make Hestan cookware easy to clean by preventing food build up. They are also ideal for stacking and nesting.
- ProCore Aluminum - The exclusive triple-bonded stainless-steel base delivers 35% greater heat conductivity. That means faster, more consistent heating, plus faster recovery time to stay in control of temperature and timing.
DETAILS YOU'LL LOVE
- 100% dishwasher-safe (hand washing recommended)
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Superior pan geometry
- Lifetime Warranty
- Handcrafted in Italy
- Optimized for induction
Length: 17.72 in
Diameter: 10 in
Height with lid: 5.79 in
Height without lid: 3.63 in
Weight with lid: 4.62 lb
- Weight without lid: 3.28 lb
- Diameter of contact area for induction stoves: 6.75 in.