Professional Clad Stainless Steel Essential Pan, 3.5-Quart
Push culinary boundaries with cookware innovation by equipping the kitchen with a Hestan ProBond Stainless Steel Essential Pan. ProBond Professional Clad Stainless Steel essential pan is handcrafted in Italy using a tri-ply body and responsive pure aluminum core for optimum performance, maximum durability, and fast, even heat distribution. Simplify meals with this multi-functional all-in-one pan.
The rounded base allows for ease of stirring and with its unique shape, it's ideal for making risotto, a quick stir-fry or whisking sauces. Sealed rims are flared for precision pouring, while the ergonomic handle is secured with flush rivets to provide a firm, comfortable hold when cooking or serving. This durable essential pan is dishwasher safe for a quick cleanup and oven/broiler safe to 600°F for stove to oven cooking.
- Sealed Rims - Encased with stainless steel to prevent dangerous wear and tear. They are 100% (truly) dishwasher safe forever, with no sharp edges ever.
- Flush Rivets - Chef-inspired flush rivets, make Hestan cookware easy to clean by preventing food build up. They are also ideal for stacking and nesting.
- ProCore Aluminum - The exclusive triple-bonded stainless-steel base delivers 35% greater heat conductivity. That means faster, more consistent heating, plus faster recovery time to stay in control of temperature and timing.
- 100% dishwasher-safe
- 18/10 stainless steel
- Oven safe to 600°F
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Superior pan geometry
- Lifetime Warranty
- Handcrafted in Italy
- Optimized for induction
Length: 17.72 in
Diameter: 10 in
Height with lid: 5.79 in
Height without lid: 3.63 in
Weight with lid: 4.62 lb
- Weight without lid: 3.28 lb
- Diameter of contact area for induction stoves: 6.75 in.
This product is covered by our Lifetime Warranty.