: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated
since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /nas/content/live/hestanca/wp-includes/functions.php
on line 4861
Handcrafted in Italy
Forged Stainless Steel
Hestan worked with acclaimed chefs to develop a seemingly impossible type of cookware: Heavy-duty durability. Lightweight maneuverability. High-performance heat conduction. Low-maintenance beauty. Turns out it’s not impossible. It’s ProBond.
Designed for you
ProBond Forged Stainless marries the heavy-duty resilience of cold forged steel with the performance of stainless. So it not only delivers the conduction and control to master new dishes. It will look beautiful for years (and recipes) to come. The polished stainless rim paired with brushed steel body creates a striking look. This cookware was meant to be cooked in, and it shows. Magnificently.
ProBond Forged Stainless is purpose-built for professional kitchens. Our cold forging process provides a thicker base for even heat distribution, thinner side walls for lighter weight and thicker rims for increased durability. The pure aluminum ProCore™ delivers exceptional heat conduction from the French Top to the charbroiler. Flush rivets prevent food particle buildup. Sealed rims prevent cookware deterioration. And the brushed finish ensures this noble workhorse shines shift after shift.
What makes ProBond Special?
- Forged Construction
- Heat Conduction
- More Cooking Surface
- TITUM™ Nonstick
ProBond was designed and engineered to withstand the rigors of professional kitchens. The forged steel construction delivers a thicker base for even heat distribution, thinner side walls for lighter weight, and thicker rims for increased durability, preventing any splitting caused by repeated knocks from stirring spoons.
Through its exclusive ProCoreTM technology, ProBond delivers 35% greater heat conduction than typical stainless and is optimized for induction cooktops.
More Cooking Surface
Skillets have 20% more cooking surface for better browning.
- 5-layer system consists of 3 layers of PFOA free nonstick reinforced with diamond particles and anchored to the pan with durable titanium plasma technology.
- Finally, a nonstick surface that lives up to the durability, performance, and longevity of professional-quality cookware.
- ProBond’s TITUM™ Nonstick System delivers a surface 20X more durable than other nonstick and extremely resistant to abrasion and wear.
- Excellent searing, browning and deglazing performance due to high heat tolerances and textured nonstick surface.
- Triple bonded stainless steel with exclusive ProCore™ aluminum delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware for quick and even heating.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
- Three-layer nonstick reinforced with diamond particles
- TITUM™ plasma primer provides strength and durability
- Stainless steel body with sandblasted surface treatment to guarantee increased grip for nonstick coating